Current Job Openings
Marketing Pro Who’s Ready to Grow
If you are an experienced marketing professional and you are ready to expand your career horizons, here’s your chance.
An innovative GPS Tracking and Fleet Monitoring company is seeking and experienced marketing professional to join our team. While your marketing experience is essential, our small business environment requires a willingness to pitch in at all levels from front line customer service to long term strategic planning. Your job will typically be comprised of a 50/50 split between dedicated marketing activities and other duties as dictated by ever changing needs in our organization. We offer a full Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Benefits insurance package as part of our overall compensation, and as a company we prioritize a healthy work/life balance for everyone in our work family.
Our target market is small to medium sized businesses and government organizations that require a fleet of vehicles. Our mission is to reduce their fleet operational cost and improve field employee productivity through the use of a GPS fleet monitoring solution. Your primary focus will be on raising visibility of our services in the greater Austin area, and then expand as the business allows into Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
As the Marketing Lead you will play a key role in defining how we accomplish our goals, but your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and Implement Sageplan’s marketing strategy.
- Provide accurate and timely updates to prospect and opportunity information within company contact management software.
- Develop and maintain a set of marketing metrics.
- Create and deploy marketing content across company websites, social media, and advertising outlets.
- Assist in the development, refinement, and expansion of our portfolio of products & services.
- Other duties as needed. Potential areas include:
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Sales Support
- New Business Development
Skills and Specifications
- Proven track record as a Marketing & Social Media professional.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Exceptional team player and works well under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in customer service a plus.
- Experience in technology business a plus.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or a marketing related field from an accredited institution.
More information on who we are and what we do can be found at www.sageplan.com. An FCRA compliant background check will be required as the final step in the application process for a prospective applicant. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Affiliate Sales Commission Program
Are you an independent sales representative, blogger, or social media guru with connections in the operations management section? If so, you may be perfectly positioned to help us connect with potential new clients. What’s in it for you? A commission on any new business you bring us.
How our affiliate the plan works:
- Apply: Submit your application to become an affiliate member of our team.
- Spread the word: Each approved affiliate receives a unit set of unique set of links & banners that can be shared with your contacts. Our link tracking system will tag any traffic from your efforts as having come from you.
- Earn commissions: If any of your traffic purchases tracking devices from us, you will receive a commission (subject to terms listed below)
Once your application has been approved, you can check on your sales by clicking here.
Commissions are paid at the first business day of the month following the end of the return policy for the device purchased (typically 30 days). Contact us for additional details on commission rates or any other information.