Advisor GPS Fleet Tracker
The Advisor is designed to be permanently wired into the vehicle’s electrical system, and provides real time updates at fast reporting intervals at very affordable subscription rates. This unit is the preferred choice for long term monitoring of vehicles that do not have an OBD2 connection available. Regardless of whether you need to track an entire fleet of vehicles or simply one, Advisor’s versatility makes it more than capable for the job.
Installation of the Advisor is fairly simple, and many customers choose to install the unit themselves. But if that option is not for you, we can help you arrange for professional installation. A monthly tracking service subscription is required, and optional premium services can be selected from the list below.
Add these optional features to your monthly monitoring service:
- Turn By Turn Reporting: The basic tracking subscription updates each vehicle location every two minutes, which is adequate for many applications. But some applications require more frequent updates including turn by turn tracking in urban environments. Adding more detailed reporting will increase the reporting interval, ensuring that you receive more precise information on each vehicle’s routes when frequent turns are involved.
- Advanced Operations Suite: This module opens up an extensive set of additional features to help you manage your fleet including:
- Maintenance Scheduling and Alerts
- Top Speed and Engine Hour Reporting
- Geofence Setup and Alerts
- Premium Map Service
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty: Choose this option to warranty your hardware for life (excludes obvious customer damage).