Current Job Openings
Business Development Side Hustle
Sageplan is a small technology consulting company looking for a tech savvy Business Development professional who has a few extra hours to help us find and onboard new clients. If you have an extra 5-10 hours in the week, then this may be the perfect side hustle for you. This is a part time contract position.
Our target customer is small to medium sized businesses that need help with their IT services or their GPS vehicle tracking services. Our typical customer is in the service industry (HVAC, plumbing, landscaping, etc.) but we also have worked with small municipalities and other government entities.
- Qualify business opportunities by proactively initiating outbound calls and reaching out to prospects to determine relevant business needs.
- Provide accurate and timely updates to prospect and opportunity information within company database.
- Schedule appointments with prospects to determine their business needs.
Skills and Specifications:
- Proven track record as a Business Development professional.
- Special people skills to deal with all personality types and social echelon.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Experience in technology business a plus.
Commission based position that can easily generate over $25K in your spare time. This position has the potential to grow in scope and compensation if you are successful.
Please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates of interest will be contacted to discuss the next steps in the application process.